Sunday, May 8, 2011

It sure has been a long ass time.

I haven't written a post since September. A lot has happened since then, good, and bad. I finished high school in February. I was only there for a semester just to boost my grades up for university. I was bored all throughout my extra stay. I've come to learn that school is bullshit and I hate it with a passion. The thought of it makes my heart ache with sadness and anger. It's just too bleh. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happens. I go to school, sit at a desk for an hour and 15 mins and repeat 2 more times. I'm very much glad that it's over. Hopefully my University years aren't the same. Yes, I got accepted.

My goal for university is to get a degree in something I like and that happens to be health. However, this is more of a cover. My parents have told me, especially my dad that life isn't set in stone. Nothing is certain. As of now, my plan is to get that degree in health and then try my hand at an even bigger dream; acting. Yes, I want to be an actor. It's been my dream for quite some time now. I took a drama class in high school and I've loved the idea of acting ever since.
When I finish University, I will try to become one and if not, I'll get a job with the degree I have. It's quite the plan if I do say so myself. Hopefully it works out, I WANT it to work out. This dream stems deeper than my love of theatre and film. I want to prove assholes who have doubted me that they're wrong. People who have treated me like the shit they avoid on the sidewalk, I want to prove them wrong. And I'm going to, one day.

It's kinda farfetched, but nothing is impossible. All you need is elbow grease and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment