Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Man vs Food makes me jelly.

By jelly, I mean jealous. I mean how lucky is Adam for being able to go around America and eat great foods. It's a good show. Adam is a very fine host, you can tell that he uses his Master's Degree in drama on the show. He loves food and it comes across well for the viewers. And I think it makes the show much more enjoyable and envy filled.

Some people bash the show claiming it as gluttonous but I don't see it like that. I see it as a guy going across America showing the people the great food they're missing out on. Most shows on food network don't indulge on mom-n-pop restaurants but Man vs Food does, so it makes it even better.

Although, I do feel sorry for Adam. When taping episodes, he has to workout twice a day. And when he has a challenge, he doesn't eat the day before. I don't know if I could do that. I admire his ability to not eat for a DAY. Apparently, he went on a hiatus cause the health problems were catching back up to him. However, I'm happen to hear that the show has just finished taping a new season. I'll be looking forward to it very much.

I'm somewhat inspired to travel to these restaurants and try the different foods. However, I live in Canada so I can only go to a few places without wasting big bucks.

Man vs Food is a good show, despite making me very jelly. I wish it a very long career.

No comments:

Post a Comment