Saturday, May 14, 2011

PSN is back up baby! Hellz yeah!

I've waited far too long without online gaming. I know some people are like "play offline noob" and all I have to say is, I have. I've beaten a majority of my games offline in the PSN downtime. I'm so stoked to play Uncharted 2 online with my headset just yelling "BOOM! HEADSHOT!". Thanks to FPS Doug for bringing that awesome saying into my life. Plus, I enjoy the overall feeling of playing other people. Sure I can have people play with me offline, but it's mostly the same people. Offline offers plenty of chances to play people all over. I'm so stoked. STOKED I SAY!

In other news, Hayden Panettiere broke up with her boyfriend. And I'm glad, it means I have a chance. Sure it's 1 in a million, but I still have a chance. Besides, she looked like she could be his daughter.

And I'm quite pissed, today I said I was going to make a video, but I couldn't think of any damn ideas. It pissed me the hell off. Also, my camera sucks balls. The quality isn't bad, it's just that damn mic, it sucks. It pisses me the hell off. I need a new one and hopefully I'll get one, because I want to show what I got to the world. Hopefully they like it.

Brap brap, it's a trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment